Friday Varia and Quick Hits
A lovely fall day here in Grand Forks, so here are a little gaggle of quick hits and varia:
- This is a pretty nice little piece about advising graduate students.
- This is a great interactive video project on life in the Global Highrise.
- The 2010 National Survey of Student Engagement is out.
- A nice report on how students evaluate research information.
- The University of North Dakota and social media: A Soft Yes.
- More social media at the departmental level.
- Even more on social media.
- This is pretty depressing cricket (at least from an Australian standpoint).
- What I’m reading: Laura Salah Nasrallah, Christian Responses to Roman Art and Culture. Cambridge 2010 (via Dimitri Nakassis)
- What I’m listening to: Clinic, Bubblegum (via Kostis Kourelis)
Categories: Varia and Quick Hits